East Rock Creek Village
East Rock Creek Village respects the privacy of its members, volunteers, officers, and staff, and adheres to the following privacy principles:
- To protect the confidentiality of personal information about individuals including age, gender, address, career or other personally identifying information.
- To collect personal information only from the individual concerned, or with the knowledge and consent of that individual.
- To inform each person of the purpose and use of requested personal information.
- To collect only personal information that is necessary to accomplish the purpose for which it is intended.
- To prohibit the sale or rental of personal information to third parties.
- To request East Rock Creek Village vendors or any recommended fee-for-service providers respect the confidentiality of members’ personal information.
- To delete or shred sensitive personal information from its records once such information, in the discretion of East Rock Creek Village, is no longer needed.
- To enable individuals to update or correct their personal records upon request.
East Rock Creek Village, 7707 13th Street NW, Washington, DC 20012
(202) 656-7322 - firstname.lastname@example.org