East Rock Creek Village!
Volunteers and Members logging in for the first time: CLICK HERE FOR A NEW PASSWORD
Who are We?
East Rock Creek Village is a nonprofit, all-volunteer managed membership organization that enables members to celebrate the opportunities and meet the challenges of aging in the community. We support each other through:
- Social, Cultural, and Wellness Activities
- Neighbor-to-Neighbor Services
- Information & resources to help us age and live well
We strive to be inclusive and diverse by outreach to our neighbors, and through partnerships with other organizations in DC and throughout the city. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Service membership in East Rock Creek Village provides a wide array of services that include:
- Home-based volunteer services as far-ranging as transportation, grocery shopping, minor household repairs and tasks (such as changing light bulbs and lifting boxes), minor yard work, and friendly visitors
- Health, wellness and fitness activities such as walking clubs and chair yoga
- Medical note taking
- Technology assistance
- Case management with referrals to government programs for home renovations and assistance during hospitalizations and rehabilitation
All members of East Rock Creek Village are invited to regular events including:
- Monthly lunch bunch at local restaurants
- Weekly walking groups (Monday AM and Wednesday PM)
- Weekly chair yoga
- Museum outings
- Parties and open houses
While DC Government Shelter-in-Place Order
Is In Effect
- ERCV is offering complimentary memberships to seniors in our service area entitling them to delivery of food, Rx, supplies and friendly check-in calls as well as assistance with technology set-up and connecting with federal and district support services.
- If you or someone you know are facing cash flow challenges and need assistance to purchase food, medicine, or household supplies, please let us know. ERCV is the grateful recipient of a small grant from The Washington Home to provide financial assistance to our members and seniors in need in our area during the month of May.
- To sign up for complimentary membership, request financial assistance, or get more information, please email email@example.com or call 202-656 7322.
Thinking about joining our Village?
Have time to give back to your community?
Read the latest Village newsletter:
Donations are always welcome!
We hope you will join us by donating to support older adults in need of long-term services and supports to age well and thrive! Donate directly via our secure website using the "Donate Now" link at the top of this page.