East Rock Creek Village!
Volunteers and Members logging in for the first time:
CLICK HERE FOR A NEW PASSWORD
Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19 Variants
Read about DC Villages (including ERCV)
Check out our April 7th Armchair Travel: Galapagos Islands Revisited. Click HERE
Check out our Feb 24, 2022 Armchair Travel: Mama Addie's Scrapbook. Click HERE
Who are We?
East Rock Creek Village is a nonprofit, all-volunteer managed membership organization that enables members to celebrate the opportunities and meet the challenges of aging in the community. We support each other through:
- Social, Cultural, and Wellness Activities
- Neighbor-to-Neighbor Services
- Information & resources to help us age and live well
We strive to be inclusive and diverse by outreach to our neighbors, and through partnerships with other organizations in DC and throughout the city. Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Membership in East Rock Creek Village provides a wide array of services that include:
- Home-based volunteer services as far-ranging as transportation, grocery shopping, minor household repairs and tasks (such as changing light bulbs and lifting boxes), minor yard work, and friendly visitors
- Health, wellness and fitness activities such as walking clubs and chair yoga
- Medical note taking
- Technology assistance
- Case management with referrals to government programs for home renovations and assistance during hospitalizations and rehabilitation
All members of East Rock Creek Village are invited to regular events including:
- Monthly online discussions and Arm Chair Travel Series
- Weekly walking groups (Monday AM and Wednesday PM)
- Weekly chair yoga via Zoom
- Museum outings
- Parties and open houses
Our mailing address is 7707 13th Street NW.
Our phone number is (202) 656-7322.
Phone hours are 8am to 8pm
Sunday through Saturday.
If you don't get an answer, please leave a message. We will return your call in less than 24 hours.
The office email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
This email address is for ALL MESSAGES including service requests
Annual Membership Dues
Reinstated For 2022
- ERCV will be reinstating annual membership dues for 2022. Memberships have been complimenatry for seniors in our service area during the COVID-19 public health emergency.
- Members may request delivery of food, Rx, supplies and friendly check-in calls as well as rides to medical appointments, assistance with technology set-up and connecting with federal and district support services.
- Everyone is welcome to join ERCV's social, educational and health & wellness activities.
- Donations over $200 are tax deductible and no one will be turned away for financial reasons.
- If you or someone you know are facing challenges and needs assistance to purchase food, medicine, or household supplies, please let us know..
- To sign up or renew your membership, request assistance, or get more information, please email email@example.com or call 202-656 7322.
- Donations are always appreciated.
Thinking about joining our Village?
Have time to give back to your community?
Read the latest Village newsletter:
We hope you will join us by donating to support older adults in need of long-term services and supports to age well and thrive! Donate directly via our secure website using the "Donate Now" link at the top of this page.